Friday, November 13, 2015

*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*Freebie*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`* Close Encounters 1 and 2 by C. C. Cartwright

closeindie
Close Encounters 1 and 2
Publication Date: March 30, 2015

Freebie: Close Encounters 1 and 2 by C.C. Cartwright
Get your free copy on Amazon
~Four beautiful and fun-loving college coeds embarking on their first year at USC, each wants to experience everything college life has to offer.~
One of them is a naughty girl and she tries to corrupt them all. She challenges her new roommates, who can be the naughtiest girl over thirty days, they have exactly one month.
Clarissa is the first one to try and meet the challenge by surrendering to a forbidden tryst with the hot Professor Montgomery who all the girls sit up front for and swoon over. But the Professor doesn't like the attention she's getting from the billionaire frat boy Jason Bancroft, heir to the Bancroft Publishing House fortune. Clarissa knows she wants to enjoy all college has to offer, but will her heart get in way?
Deena aspires to become a USC Song Girl and enjoys a variety of men and makes no apologies for it. Many a frat boy is ready and willing to satisfy her insatiable appetite. Will her fantasy of becoming a USC Song Girl become a reality?
Kara seems all sweet girl on the outside, but to everyone's surprise she succumbs to the USC motorcycle riding bad boy who lives upstairs in Apartment 72. Jake Morris actually has a heart that Kara might just break.
Lexi is hung up on her ex who cheated on her, so what does she owe him, absolutely nothing. She needs to let her hair down and get out there and be single and ready to mingle. Will her roommates convince her to come out of her shell and party like the rest of them?
Add to Goodreads

About C.C. Cartwright

CCCartwright
My passions lie in writing and reading sexy contemporary romances. Personal experiences are the inspiration for my sexy romances, there is a little bit of me in every story I pen. Listening to music while writing inspires me to create my characters and makes their love story come alive.
When I am not getting lost in my writing, I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I hope you enjoy reading my novels as much as I enjoy writing them!
Website • Twitter • Facebook • Goodreads
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment