Monday, November 23, 2015

*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*RELEASE DAY*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`* Maneater by Ellie Meade

ManeaterCoverReveal
Maneater
by Ellie Meade
Publication Date: December 15, 2015
Genres: AdultContemporaryRomance
Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000039_00014]
Sex doesn’t have to come with strings attached. The picking of who and where on a moment's whim is the ultimate control. No names, no exchanging of numbers, and repeat encounters are most definitely out of the question.

Keeping life simple and forthright are Ivy’s daily goals. She believes love is for the weak and naive. A vexatious burden she chooses to avoid. The notorious, cutthroat CEO of Hardt Beat Fashion Magazine refuses to waste her time on people who don’t serve a purpose.

When Ivy enters a seductive new club looking for her next brief hook up, she collides with Greyson—the biggest paradox she has ever encountered. He’s out to live life to the fullest. Hot women, bottle service, and blood-pumping music is a nightly occurrence for the skilled, headlining DJ.

At first touch, they have nothing in common but skin-biting, adrenaline-filled, mind-shattering sex. Is that enough for a repeat performance? Their palpable pull is a new experience for the casual twosome. And Greyson's erotic pursuit makes it difficult for Ivy to initially say no.

When their attraction constrains Ivy’s glass-like exterior, she insists on creating ground rules. Rules are made for protection, but as we all know, rules are also made to be broken, and Greyson won’t stop till he breaks every single one.

ABOUT ELLIE MEADE

I am a total book whore. I can't get enough of my book boyfriends! Just when I think I'm totally in love with one of them, I start another book and fall in love again. It's a vicious cycle, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I am a reader first and a writer second. It has always been that way and I don't ever plan on changing it. So if you are an author and would like me to read your work, please feel free to send it my way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment