Sunday, January 3, 2016

*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*ELIZABETH REYES: A MUST READ AUTHOR*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*



It has been some time since an author has captured my attention like Mrs. Reyes did.  I will admit, I had the first book in the Moreno Brothers Series, Forever Mine in my Kindle for almost two years.  Since, I took a bit of a break from reviewing and stepped back from this page; I had time to free read. The first book I chose to read was Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes.

This book was the beginning of what I called my Elizabeth Reyes Binge Reading Marathon. Oh My Gawd, I was hooked, I could not put the books down. I kept going from one book to the next in the Moreno Brothers series, wow, simply wow!!!!  Romero, was my favorite character/book in the series. I devoured the books and was at a loss as to what to read next.  I picked up Fate, and again I was in love with the writing style and of course the characters, a spin-off of the Moreno Brothers series.

After reading the first book in the Fate Series, I made a decision to jump into the 5th Street  Series and holy mother of amazing series!!!! I was sucked in from the get go, every story got better and by the time I got to the last book I was a goner. Felix was book 5 in the series and book that gutted me, I could see the author getting better with each story, the plots and twists got better and I became a fan!

I am not ashamed to say that 5th Street is my FAVORITE SERIES READ of 2015!!!!

If you haven't experienced Elizabeth Reyes then you must!

 THE MORENO BROTHERS SERIES















5th STREET SERIES



 NOAH












FATE SERIES





Good luck not falling in love with all the books and characters. Thank you Elizabeth Reyes for the amazing reading and for taking me on such a wonderful journey this past month. I can't wait to read the rest of the books you have written.


No comments:

Post a Comment