What happened in chapter 22 - the epilogue?:
Favourite Quote:She wrapped her arms around his neck as soon as she reached him, sobbing against his chest. Holding on for dear life - she’d never let go again.
- If you were Vince, would you have suspected something between Rose and Lorenzo?
- What's the most romantic proposal you can think of?
About FATEWhen Rose tagged along with her big sister to a baby shower the last thing she expected was to meet a guy. But this wasn't just any guy. This was the exciting, sexy as sin, way out of her league black sheep of his family--Vincent Moreno. Even more surprising, this heart-stopping bad boy seemed interested in her. Fate always had a way of interfering in Vince's best-laid plans. His forced attendance to his annoyingly perfect cousin's baby shower was no different. He was sure to be bored out of his skull, but instead, he met sweet little Rosie Zendejas. What begins as a unlikely friendship between two very different teens turns into one of the most intense and passionate relationships that neither ever saw coming. But just like it had so many times in Vince's troubled past, Fate steps in once again, threatening to take away the one thing he can't seem to even breathe without now--Rose.
GiveawayWant to win an ARC of HIS TO GUARD by Elizabeth Reyes? Sign up via the Rafflecopter below! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Follow along with the Fate Read-A-Long!
- Fate, Day One: Monday, February 1st - Margie's Must Reads
- Fate, Day Two: Tuesday, February 2nd - Morning Books and Coffee
- Fate, Day Three: Wednesday, February 3rd - Real Talk Book Talk
- Fate, Day Four: Thursday, February 4th - Mignon Mykel Reviews
- Fate, Day Five: Friday, February 5th - Romance Bytes