Thursday, July 31, 2014

Q & A: Shawn Dawson, Round 2

shawn pooltime

 

SHAWN DAWSON

We meet again Shawn. Honestly, I absolutely love him. He is so freaking awesome to talk to, open to my craziness. To say that I am not  HUGE fan would be a lie. I look forward to my conversations with this hottie.

So much has happened since we last chatted. His online coaching has take off and he's been very successful with it. He's finally attended the author events and he had a birthday. 

Let's see what this gorgeous man had to say.

RB: How is the online coaching going?

SD: It's going great it's a little difficult to do when I'm at the signings but I always manage to respond and always apologize for the delay.

RB: How do you feel when you get the email success stories from your clients?

SD: It makes me feel amazing just knowing I'm helping them to better themselves, to be confident in their own skin it's great there's only so many other things that could make you feel better than that. Knowing you're changing someone's life.

He has shared some of the e-mails he gets and they are very inspiring. He has motivated people who are taking steps towards getting healthy. He's truly changing lives.

RB: Do you precook all your meals?

SD: I precook at least a day or two worth of my meals, mainly cause I like the meals fresh

RB: How many times a day do you eat?

SD: Usually eat anywhere between 5-7 times a day all depends on when I wake up.

RB: How many hours do you spend working out a day?

SD: Honestly not that long I get in there, get what I have to get done and leave.

 RB: Are you really a clean eater?

SD: I'm a clean eater the majority of the time but I do love burgers and pizza .

RB: What is your favorite cheat meal?

SD: I'll smash a burger & sweet potato fries any day of the week

RB:  If you could eat one thing every day and not worry what would it be?

SD: Stuffed cheese pizza or a burger with sweet potato fries with a side of ranch

RB: What is your favorite Mexican food?

SD:  Burrito suizo, it's where they put cheese on top

RB: Favorite Starbucks drink?

SD: Iced Americano w/ sugar free hazelnut and vanilla syrup.

Yummy, I may just have to Shawn's favorite.

 

RB: What is the best piece of advice you have received?

SD:  Hmm...best piece of advice I received is probably that if you remain true to who you are from the beginning your fans/supporters will always be at your side.

RB: Thoughts on being known as Man Candy and getting panties wet?

SD: *Covers eyes and blushes*

It's crazy to be viewed as that but it's definitely awesome to be thought of like that cause who doesn't love a compliment on a bad day.

RB: #mcm. Thoughts on being one?

SD: Those are always awesome to be tagged in, I love seeing them on social media not so much as for the exposure of it but their reasoning of why. Some get extremely creative with how they post it along with the hash tags included it's awesome.

If you haven't seen any of the #mcm's that he's tagged in, you really should check them out and see what he's talking about. Twitter blows up on Monday. @ShawnSDawson 

RB: What is the weirdest request you have gotten from a fan?

SD: To blow up a balloon till it pops... Odd, I think so. 

RB: Do you have a favorite or favorite pics?

SD: My favorite pic right now because it's not like anything I have right now would have to be my pool picture. It's unique and not too many have it. And…of course my football picture because that was my idea, it's my baby

SHAWN FOOTBALL

RB: Sex symbol/Rockstar status, how does it feel to be one?

SD: It's crazy to be considered it cause I've never expected anything like this. On the cover of a romance novel no way!

bender shawn

BENDER

Stacy Borel

This is the cover that started it all. Yes, Shawn this pic was epic and life has changed in ways you never expected. This is not his only cover, he has two more.

COVER

A Beautiful Thought

Alicia Rae

 

shawn cover 3

 

SKYLA MADI

(buy link not available)

 

RB: Do you eventually want the 2.5 kids and the white picket fence?

SD: Eventually yes, just can't rush something like that if you want it to last... Especially now a days.

RB: What would your wedding song be?

SD: 23 haven't thought of my wedding song just yet, but it would def have to be something unique and that people will remember even after a long night of drinking.

RB: What did you want to be when you were a kid?

SD: A pro athlete playing football.

shawn in football uniform

RB: What is your favorite childhood memory?

SD:  Fishing on the lake with my father.

LOVED HIS ANSWER. 

RB: Dream vacation, where would you travel?

SD:  Fiji cause the pictures it looks incredible

RB: Do you think you could write an erotic romance?

SD: I couldn't write it properly but I could write some good material

RB: Favorite thing to do on your down time?

SD: Relax listen to music, have a moment to myself clear head

SHAWN RELAXING

RB: Now that you have attended the author events what do you think of the Romance book world and its fans?

SD: Y'all are crazy but I freaking love it. Just an awesome community, they live their dirty minds through the books they read.

RB: At the signings what was your favorite thing to sign?

SD: Hmm…favorite thing to sign is probably my pictures from my shoots with FuriousFotog along with my calendars... Most importantly though the BENDER book cause through the support of that is how I'm able to travel and do what I'm currently doing.

RB: What was your favorite part about attending the events?

SD: Favorite part of attending the signings is the opportunity to meet the people who support me and Stacy Borel.

RB: What was it like meeting the other cover models in TN?

SD:  Meeting other models is always a toss up in my head cause

1. They can be nothing like how they portray themselves on social media.

2. They can be extremely arrogant or think that things should be just given to them.

 3. Some models just view others as competition but I mean I get it but at the end of the day we are all doing this because we've worked hard just now we have supporters/fans that have kept us at the point we are.

Overall meeting some of the models was great; it's awesome to see people you've only heard their name but the opportunity to meet them and become close friends is great.

RB: What state are you looking forward to visiting? Why?

SD:  California, I've only been there for a layover when I went to Vegas. That's the one state everyone tells me to visit.

Good state to visit. We will welcome you with open arms. 

RB: When you are at a shoot, is there anything you can’t get used to?

 SD: I can't get used to walking through the hotels and having people watch. I may not seem shy but every once in awhile I get flustered but I do have ways of making it fun for myself. I usually make a joke with the people watching or say come get a hug it settles my nerves

RB: What is the most difficult part about being Shawn Dawson?

SD: I mean I consider myself normal and very well grounded but I put my phone down for a night and then literally things get so out of whack. I just love being in control of everything going on in my life but people also really don't understand what it's like to always be under the public eye.

RB: We all have an escape. Most of us turn to books. What do you do to escape the stress of your day?

SD: Music; I relate to lyrics

RB: Where do you see yourself in 1 year, 5 years?

SD: I honestly can't answer this no matter how hard I try because with this whole "modeling thing" you never know what can happen.

RB: You have an amazing body, what part of your body do you get the most compliments on? How do the compliments make you feel?

SD: I probably get the most compliments on my chest or abs. I've always had a thicker chest cause my short frame it def helps in my opinion, but when I get compliments on my abs it's crazy cause those are the last things to show how I want when getting ready for a shoot.

SHAWN TOWE

RB: Have you thought of getting more tattoos?

SD: Yes, all the time.

RB: What is your favorite erotic scene and line from Bender?  **

SD: If I didn't say the gym scene I'd be lying.

RB: The gym scene, is it something you would try?

 SD: Honestly... If I had the opportunity to do it...YES.

RB: Would you date women in the fitness model world?

SD:  I've dated in the fitness model world it's a lot to grasp but I'll take a girl who supports me and would be there for me over a model because it's all about support and loyalty to me, not so much what they're doing

RB: Was there ever one that got away? If there was what would you say to her today? **

SD:  There was one who got away. Every once in awhile when she tries to text me I'll rub it in her face or have an excuse as to I can't. Ya snooze you lose.

RB:  If you could seduce a woman in another language (not English) what language would it be? Why?

SD: Hmm …that's a tough question... It would have to be something other than Polish, Italian, or Spanish cause those are something we here all the time. It would have to be something exotic but at the moment I can't think of it

RB: Do you like a talker in bed?

SD: If they're whispering things into my ear, yes.

RB: Are you a tits or ass man?

SD: I'm greedy, I'll take both.

RB: Thoughts of sex toys in bedroom?

SD: I'm not exactly against it but on a side note... I want to be the one making her legs shake not a toy.

 RB: Wall sex with stilettos digging in your ass. Yay or nay?

SD: Girl better be prepared to clean out my battle wounds.

That’s a Yay ladies.  

RB: Sex in public, would you?

SD: Yes.

shawn bed

 

Shawn, thank you so much for this. I wish you the best always, may you have success in all that you do. Lots of love your way.

 

** fan submission questions 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love this. The football pic is my favorite so far. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great interview, great body.

    ReplyDelete