Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Brian Watson: Cover Model

BRIAN WATSON

In May of 2013, I read Paige Weaver's book Promise Me Darkness. I fell in love with Ryder Delaney, the book got me and the story line, wow!!! Something I just wasn't expecting and I freaking loved it! 
After I read it there I was left on a Ryder hangover. I had to wait until September of that year to get my Ryder fix in Promise Me Light and let me tell you, it was so worth the wait.  Well, it was hard not to notice the cover. I wondered who the handsome face belonged to, but I was happy tofinally have a visual of Ryder. 

Fast forward to September of 2014. The Authors in the O.C. event was approaching and I was elated to be attending my first author event.  Well, the most adorable lady, Glorya Hidalgo knew I was excited to meet Paige Weaver and with that I got to be her assistant at the event. To my surprise the cover model of Promise Me Light was also to attend the event. Excitement and nerves were taking over, heck I was going to meet Paige Weaver! 

The model, Brian Watson showed up and I was excited to meet him. "Ryder" was at the signing and I got to take pics of Paige and him with the fans.Brian was easy conversation, approachable and I dare say a bit overwhelmed with the turnout of the event and some of the fans.  

Since then I have seen his face on other book covers. Today, I got my laptop and opened up the Amazon page. What is the first thing I see? Brian on a cover. I send him the link and said I found you again. I told him let me see how many of your covers I can find. Well, here is what I came up with and now I am wondering how many more I didn't find.

Ladies and Gents, I give you Brian Watson, Romance Book Cover Model. I'm thinking we need to get another photo shoot and get him on some more covers. But, that's just me thinking out loud ;-)




















PICS OF BRIAN 




Brian, thanks for letting me stalk and not make me feel like a creeper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment