Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Am I wasting my time?

Lately,   I'm sitting back and thinking... is what I'm doing with Romance Bytes even worth anything? To whom? Who benefits?

I love having the Facebook page. I love TWEETING with the various people I have met on the site.

I did jump into this blog and page. I am enjoying every minute.  Sadly, with the way FB is going I may just keep it as a group.  I refuse to pay FB to "boost" my posts. I would rather give books away.

Do I step back and just enjoy reading and reviewing for the summer? Do I piggypack on authors and bloggers to get views on my page?

I don't know? I feel like my bad day is getting to me. I feel like my personal life is changing and with the changes reading may not be a priority.  I love to read. Work has taken a turn for the good. I'm super busy.  Haven't been able to sneak pages in like before. 

I feel confused at the moment. Every time I do something that I want I get scared and walk away. I know I'm a newbie learning the ropes. I have made great connections.  Have events lined up to attend.  Yet, I feel like... is this worth it? Does anyone even care about books and Indie authors? Who is benefiting from this?

Feeling a lil lost and confused.

I hear its alwaya best to put feelings down on paper so this is me doing that.

Tomorrow is a new day. Maybe when I wake up I will have time to think about the direction of things.

I have ranted now I say Good Night and until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment