Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bender by Stacy Borel




Bender Review
When I first started this book I had no idea what to expect.  I got hooked on Keegan's home life.  It all hit to close to home.  When I connect with a book, I devour it. Well Bender was that book. I started on Friday (5/16/2014).  I work all day and that afternoon I got a call that my son was sick and needed to be picked up from school.  I came home early from work, got him comfy an dove in.
How I managed to read and finish this book in a few days is beyond me.  I had a busy weekend but I kid you not, I had to read at every moment. I even told the spousal unit that I needed to finish this book and post the review before I went to bed tonight.
Camden is amazing. Book boyfriend at his best. I was told to picture Shawn Dawson, while I read it. To have a visual of the main character was helpful and I can totally see why the ladies love Camden.
Can't wait for the next installment in this series.
This book is an amazing read and hope many get their paws on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment