Sunday, January 25, 2015

**MONDAY AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT** CHRISTI SNOW

AUTHOR CHRISTI SNOW

ABOUT CHRISTI:

As an avid reader my entire life, I’ve always dreamed of writing books that brought to others the kind of joy I feel when I read.

But…I never did anything about it besides jot down a few ideas and sparse scenes.
When I turned 41, I decided it was time to go after my dream and started writing. Within four months, I’d written over 150,000 words and haven’t stopped since. I’ve found my passion by writing about sexy, alpha heroes and smart, tough heroines falling in love and finding their passion. I’m truly living the dream and loving every minute of it.
My tagline is…
Passion and adventure on the road to Happily Ever After.
I have to admit, I am loving this adventure!










PHOTO BY SHAUNA KRUSE











PICTURE BY SHAUNA KRUSE


PICTURE BY SHAUNA KRUSE


PICTURE BY SHAUNA KRUSE








1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me. I love getting to see all those pretty covers together. Yes, I have a thing for sexy covers...and sexy guys. ;) THANK YOU!!! smiles....

    ReplyDelete