Friday, January 30, 2015

**SPOTLIGHT** ~ AUTHOR L.A. COTTON ~~ MODEL JULIO ELVING



L.A. COTTON
Bio 

Age: 29 (and I am NOT turning 30… ever!)

Birthdate: July 1st

Birth Place: UK

Current Home Location: UK

Favorite Color: Depends on my mood – I like teal

Favorite Book: Inescapable by Amy A Bartol (well, the whole Premontion Series)

Favorite Author: too many to name: Tille Cole, Amy A Bartol, Rachel Van Dyken, Tijan

Favorite Quote: “nothing is impossible, the very word itself says I’m possible”

Favorite Song: at the moment, Take Me To Church by Hozier

Likes: Reading, Writing, Movies, and spending time with my family

Dislikes: Traffic, Olives, Sweetcorn, and Bad Smells

Hobbies: Writing – there isn’t time for much else!



LA COTTON Links:

Twitter: @authorlacotton





Fate's Love





Love's Spark





Loyalty and Lies (Chastity Falls #1)






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JULIO ELVING


 I'm 23 years old

 I was Born and raised in Yauco, PUERTO RICO

I currently live in Florida

Favorite color is green

Hmm...I think my favorite author is Max Lucado. He writes inspirational books
My favorite book also written by him FEARLESS

  Favorite song.... Hmmmm                  
That's a hard one 



Right now if I had to pick from the top of my head this new song

FAVORITE QUOTE WAS WRITTEN BY ME AND IT IS : 

Sometimes Loosing means winning and winning sometimes means nothing

Likes :
God
Gym 
Food... All types of food
Sports bikes 
Whiskey 
Women 
Suits 
Boots 
UnderArmor gear 
Love
Sex 
Cuddling 
Integrity 
Respect 
Clean sheets 
Clean house 
Sincerity 
Authenticity 
I like when people are responsible 
Water
Guns
Risk
Texting

Dislikes :
Dishonesty
The beach water at night, it is horrific.
Hot Sauce
Starbucks
Instability
Indecision
Inconstancy
  Injustice
         Unfairness      
       When someone can't keep a secret
      When people take advantage of other people .
  When someone believes that what they believe is the truth, and nothing else
matters

Hobbies :
Gym
Playing Call of Duty
Running
Extreme Sports
Reading
Riding Sport Bikes
                       Shooting              
                        Hanging out with friends              
         Spending time with family
        Trying new supplements
      Playing guitar
       Writing songs

www.facebook.com/jepmodel

Instagram: JEP_ELVIN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COVER MODEL

No comments:

Post a Comment