Sunday, September 28, 2014

**AWESOME AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT** ~ VICKI GREEN






Vicki Green grew up in Overland Park, Kansas and currently resides in Olathe, Kansas. Along with her husband and two teenage boys, she shares her home with her cocker spaniel’s Shadow and Mocha. She worked full time at the same Company for 35 years. Her life has been filled with the most loving and caring parents, who are both gone now but are still in her heart and mind daily.

Vicki enjoys reading Romance books which is what inspired her to begin writing this book. She has always admired Author’s dedication and hard work. She had a dream that played out for over a year, came home one day after work and decided to put it on a word document to see how it read and that became ‘My Savior Forever’, the beginning of her Forever Series, and that’s where it all began.

Twitter:  @rileyks3
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/pub/vicki-green/80/991/6a5/


FUN FACTS
  • ·        I love Classic Rock!!!! My husband and I have friends in a band that we love to go see and hang out with.
  • ·        I love to dance! Anytime I hear music, I have to move.
  • ·        I have to have complete silence when I write. Good thing I have the spare bedroom as my office and can shut the door.  J
  • ·        My husband and I have been married for over 17 years. We have two teenage boys in high school.
  • ·        I have worked full time at my current job for 35 years.
  • ·        I love being an Independent Author. I hope my readers enjoy my books and I hope they take them away, for a while, to another place and time.
  • ·        I have so many book boyfriends and will always love Jesse from My Savior Forever but so far, Shane from Together Forever is my #1 love. ♥
  • ·        I am anxious, nervous but mostly excited for my first Author signing!
  • ·        I love to read almost as much as I love writing but I’m sad that I get very little time to read anymore. L
  • ·        I love to play Disney Girl and Kitchen Scramble on facebook.
  • ·        I love to play video games. My favorites are Legend of Zelda, Any of the Harvest Moon games and any Animal Crossing games.
  • ·        I just started watching ‘Sons of Anarchy’ and am in love with it and Charlie Hunnam. Yum!
  • ·        I am secretly in love with Adam Levine from Maroon 5. Don’t tell anyone. J



Books:



My Savior Forever (Forever Series #1)




Together Forever (Forever Series #2)

Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/together-forever-8



Soul-Mates Forever (Forever Series #3)







Razers Edge (A novella sequel to Soul-Mates Forever)







Finding My Way Home





Touched (Touched Series #1)





Forgiven (Touched Series #2)







Trusted (Touched series #3)





Steele (A Bad Boy Biker novella)





The Loss (Heartache Series #1)








Anthologies! 


All Our Love




Forbidden Fruit: Volume II






















No comments:

Post a Comment