Monday, September 29, 2014

HOTTIE OF THE WEEK: SHAWN DAWSON





Name: SHAWN DAWSON

Birthdate -July 26th, 1991
Age -23
Birthplace -Addison, Illinois
Height 5'8"
Weight Fluctuates between shoots low 183 to high of 250


How would you describe your occupation - I would describe my job as a fitness model/ cover model to be very stressful at times but also very rewarding & that's also how I'd describe my online training too. So many emails only so much time but it's beyond rewarding to read all the happy emails. Just get overwhelmed from time to time.

Likes -A great smile, stand out eyes, lifting weights to relieve stress to be in my own world, meeting fans/ supporters, making others happy.

Dislikes -People who smoke/smoking, stress, liars, people who think they're entitled to things cause who they are.

Hobbies: spending time with my family, working out, whenever I have me time to relax watch a movie, spend time with my boys, working out, photo shoots

How would you describe yourself -One very self motivated/driven person.

Favorite quote -Actions determine your worth


 COVERS:



Buy Link Not Available


Coming Soon:



No comments:

Post a Comment