Friday, October 10, 2014

A Few Moments with Alisa Mullen and Robert Simmons




I absolutely LOVE to meet and get to know new people. If you know me then you know I am a huge talker. I love to ask questions.  I was able to steal a few moments of these two wonderful people.  Hope you guys enjoy this.

Alisa and Robert THANK YOU so much for your time. Meant a lot. 


RB: Was there a book or a scene that was difficult to write? If so what was it? 

AM: Unsettled was the hardest book to write, I will not read that book again.  To many painful memories.

RB: What is your favorite thing to do to unwind after a long day of writing or promoting your work?

AM: Making necklaces. 

RB: Author events. Do you get nervous at them?

AM: Yes I do. I feel like noone is going to see me. 

RB: When you attend these events do you also attend as a fan? Who are you excited to meet?

AM: Yes I go as a fan. I love to meet all the authors.





1 comment:

  1. Love love love both interviews!
    But of course what twenty something yr old male would not love the attention from the females ;) ♡♡
    Thank you all for the interview!

    ReplyDelete