Thursday, October 16, 2014

Jeremy Mooney ~ Fitness/Cover Model: The Q & A



I can't believe that this is happening. I told him how nervous I was about doing this. Seriously, I got to interview JEREMY MOONEY, hello!! Surreal. But, I am excited to share a little bit of our Hottie of the Week. Jeremy, Thank You so much for being an amazing person to work with. 

RB: How did you happen to become a Romance Book cover model/Fitness model? 

JM:  Just kinda happened by chance. I didn't know anything about fitness modeling. A local photographer took some pictures of me and little man at the gym a little over a year ago. The right person saw the pics on Facebook and It just took off like crazy!

RB: How often do you work out to keep yourself in such amazing shape? 

JM:  I work out at least 5 days a week. It's hard to keep me out every day though. It's definitely my passion.







RB:  What do you think of Romance Book world and its awesome fans? 

JM: It's a whole new world. The fans are amazing! They will let you know what they think, good or bad...usually good!  ;-)

RB: How has life changed for you since landing your very first cover? 

JM: Life hasn't changed much. Still live in the same small town I love. It's definitely a little bit cooler though to have fans across the world that look up to you! Keeps me motivated!

RB: In your latest video to your fans you asked us to go vote for you. Well, you know we are very good listeners and loyal fans. What is it like to be nominated for things like Ultimate Cover Model and Worlds Hottest Man? 

JM: It blows my mind that I even get noticed for stuff like world's hottest man. I'm never happy with my body. It's always a work in progress. Things like that make you work your butt off though!




RB: What have been some of the challenges of being in the public eye? 

JM: Not really challenges...It's just hard to find the time to respond to everyone. ...almost impossible. I always try to respond to everyone but it takes a lot of time that I have to spend with my son and family. I appreciate everybody so much though and I like to show my appreciation.

RB: Photo shoots. You are photogenic and seem to be in your element in.your pictures. How do you prep for the shoots? 

JM: Lol...you can probably ask Jennifer Tanner how I prep. She would say he just shows up. Not really any prepping. If it's like a gym shoot I'll usually try to work out first.....get my swole on

RB: Do you have a favorite picture or pictures?  

JM: My favorite pic is one from Raw Images. The shoot that started everything. It's the one of me hugging my son at the gym in front of the squat machine. It says " To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world!"





RB: Do you have a favorite location you have done a shoot at? Where and why? 

JM: The gym...lol Seriously we usually always get the best pics from Guntersville Lake. I love being on the water in my boat, maybe that's why it show through my pics.

RB: When you are not on photo shoots or working out, what do you do to relax? Relax. ...what is that? 

JM: The most relaxing time I get is watching Alabama football on Saturdays and might catch an NFL game on Sunday.

RB: In your bio, it says you were in the Navy. When did you enlist and how long were you in the Navy and what was your job there? 

JM: I joined in '99 and served 4 years. Not the best four years of my life, but it was definitely a learning experience. Looking back now I'm proud I served my country!

RB: We know you are a daddy and your little man is beyond adorable. How has your outlook on life changed since becoming a dad? 

JM: He has changed my life more than I would have ever guessed. Everything I do is for him and preparing for his future. He makes me be a better person. I love that guy more than anything!

RB:  Aside from spending time with your little man, what is your favorite thing to do with him?

JM:  My favorite is right before bed time. Just getting him ready for bed and reading him a story. He is the most loving kid and has to hold daddy's hand to fall asleep. I definitely don't want him to grow up! :-(


RB: What has been the most gratifying part of being a daddy? 

JM: Just seeing him smile or hear him say I love you daddy

RB: Do you have a memorable childhood moment? 

JM: I remember having like 6 of my good friends spend the night at my house for my birthday and in came a blizzard. They were trapped at my house for like four days. We loved....driving my mom crazy but it was one of the best birthdays ever. Mom had to get the national guard to bring us food!!

RB: When you were a kid growing up what did you dream of becoming? 

Haha....well my idol was Sylvester Stallone and me and my dad watched Over the Top all the time. He was an arm wrestling truck driver! I wanted to be just like him...lol


RB: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 

JM: I have big dreams and really high goals. I really want to get in acting...not sure if that's realistic but no one can stop me but myself!
*Hollywood awaits! You have a place to crash at my house. ;-)

RB: What is your ultimate goal in life? 

JM: I guess the Army's got it figured out. "Be all that you can be." That's my goal. The best I can be

RB: What is the weirdest request you have received from a fan? 

JM: Oh my gosh....nothing really weird. Just a lot of wanting to come train them or have dinner. If I could be everywhere at once I would do it!  ;-) 

RB: Would you ever visit Culine in South Africa?

JM: I would love too. I've always wanted to go to Ireland and see a lot of my heritage. Maybe one day I will be able to just travel wherever I want.....first stop.....Culine!

RB: In Jeremy Mooney’s world what would the perfect date be like?  

JM: Buffalo Wild Wings to watch football and drink a beer! If that sounds good, hit me up  
;-)

RB: Have you read any of the books you are on the cover of?  

JM: Umm...honestly. I never have time to read. I know thats bad but it's the truth. The only reading I do is at bedtime for little man. Plus, I kinda have A.D.D. which makes it hard for me to read more than a paragraph before I'm thinking about something else like going to the gym or what workout I'm going to be doing the next day.




RB: Is there a special lady in your life?  

JM: Nope....unfortunately

RB: How do you handle the ladies that go crazy over you?  

JM: It's all fun. I'm kind of a big flirt anyways so it definitely puts a smile on my face!

RB:  How do you manage to stay so humble? 

JM: I'm not anything special. Everybody is human. Some people are better at certain things than others. It just happens that what I love and am good at people look to you for motivation. I will help anyone in a heartbeat


RB: Your videos are amazing and we all love them. Have you ever posted one and wondered... what did I just do?  

JM: Haha...all of them. It was really weird at first videoing yourself. I hate to hear my voice, it sounds goofy to me but I've gotten a little more use to it. It's all fun though and you guys love the videos so it helps me get over being shy!





Thanks for the questions maybe this will help you guys learn a little more about me!


COVERS AND BUY LINKS











No comments:

Post a Comment