Friday, October 3, 2014

SHAWN DAWSON THROUGH THE EYES OF HIS FANS

 



This week Shawn Dawson is the HOTTIE OF THE WEEK on this blog.  Usually, there is a Q & A session so that we as fans can get to know the authors and cover models better. Well, this time I decided not to go that route. Why? I feel its time for Shawn to know how much we love him. Don't even try to deny it. I know some of you are all smiles (you would tell him how much you love him to his face) or maybe even rolling your eyes, because you like his Q & As. Its cool, when the time is right, I am sure we can set up another Q & A, until then let me share what, some of you have shared.

The question was asked, I say Shawn Dawson you say... the comments that were posted were all positive and very interesting.  Here are some of the answers posted.
-HOT DAMN
-AMAZING
-DELICIOUS
-INSPIRING
-YES, PLEASE
-YUMMY
-SWEET
-INTELLIGENT AND INSPIRING
-ALL AROUND GREAT GUY WITH A HEART OF GOLD
-MINE
-GORGEOUS
-AMAZING COACH
-BEST HUMAN EVER

Our HOTTIE is very well LOVED by his fans. I think many would propose and marry the man today. Yes, he is very good looking. His confidence makes him even more attractive. You would have to be dead not to see that. But like one of you said... HE IS A GREAT GUY WITH A HEART OF GOLD. Yes, he is. He is respectful and real. What you see is what you get.

To some of us he is/was our coach. As a coach he will push you to the max. He will put you in place so fast that your head will spin. He doesn't play games and he sure as hell isn't going to hear or let you get away with excuses. Be prepared to have him call you out on your bullshit.  He is one hell of an inspiring human being. Let's remember this man is only 23 years-old and is focused on his job.  

What is his job some of you may ask?Well he's a fitness model/cover model and fitness coach. He leads by example. His body and keeping it in tip top shape is his priority. That six-pack didn't get there magically. This man works his ass off. He is giving his clients the motivation they need to get the results they want. 

He is one the few cover models that I have encountered that will interact with his fans. Shawn makes sure that everyone gets a reply to a message. I can only imagine how hard it is to have an inbox full of messages and having to make time to reply to them. But, he makes it happen. Even if you aren't his client he will reply. Honestly, he's genuine and will find a way to make you laugh or smile. It's not just me talking. Many of you have shared the same.

At times our beautiful man, does need to vent. That is him showing us he's human. He's real. He has emotions and he will show them. For this we respect him. We as fans will stand by him through the good and bad. Am I right? Yeah, I knew I was.

How does he inspire us? His words. He will post inspirational quotes and finds ways to apply them to what is going on in his personal life. Many of us may be having a bad day or week and all it takes is a quote for Shawn and we smile. Aside from looking at the eye candy that accompanies said quote, we can reflect on his words and tell ourselves. Yes, indeed things will get better. Yes, people suck but I won't let what they think affect me. 

Author events, many of us have attended and gotten the chance to meet him. I will not lie I absolutely love when the fans share the pictures and the comments that go with them. He looks happy to meet all of his fans. He will make time to acknowledge them and if possible spend time with them. How he remembers names and faces is beyond me. I tell him its because he's so young and his brain is sharp. The boy has an amazing memory!

Shawn you have made your way into the hearts of many. We are die hard #TeamDawson members and thank you for all you give us. We know that at times it can be overwhelming, but you find time for your fans and that should be pointed out. Your genuine, happy and motivational spirit doesn't go unnoticed and you have impacted and changed the lives of many. Thank you for always being you and for always staying true to yourself. 

Us fans (sorry, took the liberty to speak for all of us), wish you the absolute best in all you do. Keep working your ass off and killing those photo shoots. Keep teaching us that it is okay to be us and to love ourselves for who we are. Love, hugs, kisses and every damn term of endearment from us your loyal fans to you.


5 comments:

  1. Nelly that was great! He is a amazing young man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Melissa. I love this kid and had to give him credit.

      Delete
  2. Love this article! Everything that you have written is so true! I can attest to the fact that he is a great coach and yes, he would respond to my messages even when I was "just a fan." I love that he is getting recognition for being a great man, because anyone with eyes can see that he is One Hell of a Hottie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. Yes, Shawn is very special and the world needs to know it.

      Delete
  3. One day I was going through my wall on Facebook, stumbled across this photographer, Furious Fotog. He had pics of all these men... that are fitness/models I was like flipping through... looking at the photography. The first pic I came across of a man laying down in the sand, his left arm bent up showing that tat on his forearm, in my head I said, "Who is this?" as a hobbyist photographer too, I was like wow. He really can work the lenses of a camera. Like they communicate with one another. So I had to investigate see more of his pictures. Show him to my girl friends. I don't think of him as 'Hottie of the Week' I think of Mr. Shawn Dawson as Hottie and Role Model of the year. This man is an inspiring, uplifting, motivational, being. He is as gentle as a lamb, although; has the heart of a lion. I say these words, for him to read as I type this out on this blog, he so well deserves this. I read his influential uplifting, positive quotes he gives to his fans. How he does take the time to respond to them. He has even responded to such comments I have made, pictures I have posted. The first time, he responded back. I got a smile so big, that could of lit up Christmas Tree. Mr Shawn Dawson, keep up the tremendous work that you are so productive with, you have a bright future as I had said before, ahead of you. It is with pleasure to say all I have wrote, in such a short span of meeting you. Sincerely, Elle Ce

    ReplyDelete