Monday, June 9, 2014

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT... NADIA SIMONENKO

 

I wanted to start something new.  Since, starting the Facebook page and then starting this blog I see how overwhelming this industry is.  By this industry, I mean the Romance Book world.  Seriously, this is a whole new world, cue the Aladdin song.

In the short time that I have been a blogger/reviewer I can see how many author's there are, I'm sure there  are so much more.  Many, get more attention than others. In my opinion I think EVERYONE deserves a fair chance. I have come across some freaking awesome authors that get little to no attention. I feel like I could share some of the AMAZING AUTHOR'S I have stumbled on.

I couldn't tell you how I picked, (now I read for author's, in 6 weeks I have read 1 book for me), the books I read. I guess it depended on my mood.  I guess in one of my moods, I found NADIA SIMONENKO.  I started reading LOST and honestly, I couldn't read fast enough.  Lost introduces us to Maria and Owen. I love books set in college and especially when the characters are broken. Don't ask, I must love drama, lol.  I didn't want the book to end, but eventually it did. Maria and Owen are perfect for each other but they have some serious demons and man did I eat that up.  Yes, you may cry.

Found, picks up right where Lost left us. This book was fantastic. Yes, the demons were addressed, secrets shared and closure. Again, I devoured this book. Maria and Owen are a couple that I fell in love with and at times was able to relate with.  So many personal issues come to light and the importance of addressing them is helpful.

Nadia, has become one of my favorites. I love her style of writing. She kept me engaged and in my opinion draws you into the story.  She is one of my 1-click authors. No questions asked. If her name is on the cover the book is mine.  

I invite you to please visit her pages. She is truly a gem and I am so glad that I found her. I want more of Maria and Owen that's how much I loved this series.

https://www.facebook.com/nadiaromance

 


Image   Image

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment