Thursday, June 19, 2014

Jade... by Amanda Allen

Image



BOOK DEBUT!!!


REAL LOVE HELPS HEAL ALL WOUNDS



I was lucky enough to be trusted with this baby.  It took me awhile to get to it. I was a bit backed up with stuff I had deadlines on.  I finally, go to this and I enjoyed the book.  Amanda takes us on a journey that will stay with us.  Jade, is a woman on the run. She's been moving from place to place and is scared to be found. She's running from the man she thought loved her. Well, its obvious he doesn't.


Jade meets Wade and oh man... it is just an instant connection. Wade pulls out all the stops to try and impress Jade. Jade is too afraid to become attach, she can't stay in one place too long. She can't let Wade in. She doesn't need a knight in shining armor, or does she?


Wade is a widower and hasn't been in a relationship since his wife died, four years ago. He's a grown man and dammit, he knows what he wants and what he wants is JADE.  He has his work cut out for him and he doesn't give up easy. Wade proves to be the man for her and shows Jade that she is worthy of true love.


Domestic partner abuse has been something many deal with. Many victims never get out, some only dream of it, Jade found her escape physically. You will see how the victim never really leaves the aggressor. I loved how Amanda, brought attention to a very taboo topic in our society.


Buy Link 


http://amzn.to/1qvUHXS


Author Facebook Page


http://on.fb.me/1nmLagQ




No comments:

Post a Comment