Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Christian Romance

wpid-SF_213_Valentine_roses

I am a huge ROMANCE NOVEL fan. In the past months I have taken the time to read some Christian Romance books.  My husband asked if I would read and see what I thought.  I admit I thought, “is he trying to say that I am not a good Christian?” , but to my surprise he talks about my book obsession with his co-workers. I found it amusing.

Last year, we attended a religious conference and was happy to see Nicholas Sparks on the cover of a Magazine. I was like, woo hoo a Catholic Author being spotlighted on a Catholic publication. Of course, I grabbed a few because they were free and people needed to know that he was an amazing author and a man of faith. Yes, I am weird that way.

I enjoy and erotic book like many of us. But, honestly and nice sweet and clean book can be good for some. I get that its not for all but I must be fair and honest and I  truly enjoyed them.

Here you will find some FREE CHRISTIAN ROMANCE BOOKS   I hope some of you will enjoy them.

Until Forever is one of my favorties, it was a bit tough at time (emotionally) but worth the read.











http://amzn.to/1kzy15v

http://amzn.to/1pGQ6BN



 

These are only two that I read. I hope you give them a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment