Monday, June 16, 2014

Between the Pain...Gia Riley

image



"☆☆☆☆☆"
Five freaking stars!

Gia Riley,  damn. Its 2:00a.m. here in So California and I had to finish the book. Not because I had to review it.. but because I couldn't put it down!

Hallie is a recently graduated nursing student.  She got hired to work at the local hospital's ER. Day one she spots a hottie, was introduced to him as Hallie , RN. His name Ryan.

They work in different departments in the hospital. They bump into each other at a conference.  They literally hit it off. They bump into each other one more time and *boom* they hit it off.

The story is amazing.  Hallie and Ryan's story is a whirlwind romance. It teaches us that love finds us when we aren't looking. We must enjoy the ride and not be afraid to say how we feel. We may regret biting our tongues. Go with the flow. Do what feels right with who makes you comfortable.

Just because we have been burned before, doesn't mean all guys are scum. Some good ones are out there. Be patient they will find you.

Gia, had me sitting here flipping pages. Hallie is hilarious.  I was laughing from the beginning.  Her BFF Alex is wonderful, FYI we all need a gay bestie, just saying.

I can't wait to see where this story goes. I'm hooked and need more. What the heck is Hallie going to do next?

Before I conclude... have tissues handy. You will need them. At one point I was reading peeking through my fingers.

Gia...Congratulations on your baby...Between the Pain.

1 comment: